Scheduling employees for tasks, shifts, timetables, and projects can be tricky. Work scheduling apps have come a long way since they were first introduced, and they’ve made the process much easier. It’s a win-win situation for both employers and employees when employees have more say in their work schedules. We saw from our experience that, when it comes to updating availability and logging work hours on the go, an employee scheduling app makes it simple for people to do so. Additionally, managers and business owners can expect to gain up to 80% more time each week as a result of implementing a work scheduling app.
A work scheduling app, like shiftin, allows employees to clock in and out more efficiently with their phones, preventing managers from scheduling employees for the same shift more than once, and assisting managers in allocating the right number of employees to each position.
What can shiftin as a work scheduling app do for your business?
Having an effective app for the HR department is now considered essential for all types of organisations – whether they are charities, small businesses, or large conglomerates. It’s no surprise that paper-based HR methods are being replaced by new, innovative, tech-focused solutions. In addition to saving you time, a work scheduling app helps you stay on top of things.
What are the benefits of utilising our employee scheduling app?
For businesses, shiftin helps them with shift scheduling and keep track of their personal and business data. A work scheduling app makes it simple for employees to communicate while on the go about everything from vacation requests to expenses to sick days.
This is what you can look forward to in a work scheduling app:
- Company Directory: Everyone in your organisation’s contact information will be readily available at the push of a button.
- Management of Profiles: You can manage your own profile, making sure your information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Schedule Management: You can book and track the activities of your teams and employees without risking any overlapping, in the HR planner.
- Holidays and Time Off: Employees can easily book vacations from their smartphones, and requests are immediately sent to their line managers for their approval. Sick leave can also be added to an employee’s personal planner.
- Live Notifications: Employees are kept up to date on the latest company news, which can help foster a positive work environment.
If you haven’t already identified the best shift planner app for your company, now is the time to do so. You and your employees benefit from less stress and more time and money when you use the right work scheduling app. Request a demo today from shiftin!